This camping lantern is the ideal lighting solution for your tent, fishing bivvy or cabin. It is rechargeable via USB cable and can be controlled with an infrared remote control. The yellow light setting on this lantern does not attract most bugs like any other light. It will still provide light for you but won’t attract so many insects.
– Brand: OSALADI.
– Color: Black.
– Material: ABS and PC.
– Size: About 11.3 x 8 cm.
– A LED CAMPING LANTERN TO FIT ALL YOUR NEEDS – 5 different setting that can all be controlled by the included IR remote. A night light setting casts a dim glow that adds a nice ambiance to your tent.
– HOW DOES THE YELLOW LIGHT INSECT REPELLENT WORK? The yellow light emits light at a different wavelength than other color lights, rendering it practically invisible to most insects including mosquitoes. You might still see an insect near the lamp as it does not repel them, rather it does not attract bugs like standard light do, keeping those pesky insects away from you and your family.
– MAXIMUM PORTABILITY: Running, walking, camping, reading, fishing, hunting, walking dogs, hiking, and equipped with mountaineering buckle, allowing you to easily camp the next time.
– Model No.: RT-5001.
– Charging Current: 5V/1A.
– Battery: 3.7V/2500mAh.
– Color Temperature: 4000K.
– Waterproof Rating: IP65.
– Voltage Available: 110-240V/50-60Hz.
– Input: DC5V 1000mA.
– Wattage: 1.5W (Max).
– Brightness: 149lm (Max).
– Charging time: 4 Hours.
– Working temperature: 0~40℃.
– Storage environment: -10~50℃.
1 x OSALADI Mosquito Repellent Camping Lantern
1 x OSALADI Infrared Remote Control
1 x OSALADI User Manual
WATERPROOF AND USB RECHARGEABLE – The lantern and the casing is waterproof and dustproof at an IP65 rating.
The lamp at the lowest setting will last over 30 hours and can be recharged fully in less than 4 hours.
A hanging carabiner hook is included making it easy to hang inside or outside your tent making this lamp the perfect choice for your next camping, hiking or fishing trip.
At the brightest white light setting, it will last for about 4 hours.
The yellow light does not actually repel mosquitoes. What it does is it runs on a different light wavelength which makes it invisible to most insects, therefore it does not attract the insect to the light.